Saturday, May 30, 2015

Lost a day

I am going to get it all together. Hopefully sooner than later.  I'm still fighting with Blogger and Windows Live Writer.  Seems strange that it was all working just fine until Tuesday and then "poof" Live Writer won't post to Blogger at all.  Sigh.  Excuse my mess while I figure out the best workflow for Blogger posting via the Blogger interface.  It's not hard just not as easy as what I've been use to. 

I do have a sneak peek at what Connie has coming your way Monday! I love the colors that I see peeking through there and I'm a sucker for flowers and greenery.  Look there's a camera!  It has to be a good collection.  Plus you know if it's a special release day that means it's a special sale!


The June 2015 Grab Bag is waiting for you to pick it up and start creating.  Have you already picked it up?  Get your layout ready to share in the Show Off Wednesday post!


What else?  Oh yeah! You have one day left to pick up the June 2015 Retiring Products. Don't let them get away!


Available at Gotta Pixel and Ginger Scraps.

After fighting with Live Writer and Blogger for hours today I didn't get a freebie created for today's post.  I'll see if I can sneak an extra one in next week.

~Susan~

No comments: