Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Hey everyone!  Hope all the mom's out there had a marvelous day today.  I am dreadfully sorry for being so late to post today.  And I have tried several times to pull together something.  And failed just as many.

The week before iNSD, I ran a puzzle using a layout by CindyB, titled Anything Is Possible.


Correctly identified by all who participated!!  Cindy used the Wings of Hope Bundle and Word Art. I loved her blending.  All coupons were mailed out on April 26th. Heather Higgs was the randomly selected winner. Congrats, Heather!!

Looking for Anything Is Possible in the gallery, I found a couple layouts. So if you all don't mind another jigsaw puzzle, I think I can put that together for you.

Online jigsaw puzzles from JigsawSite.com

Like the last one,  I would like for you to solve the puzzle and then email me the kit(s) used to create the layout!  Hint: the layout is in the Gotta Pixel gallery.   You should email your answer to me at coyotelady(at)gmail(dot)com by Friday, May 15, 2015 at 9 PM Eastern Time.  Like always.. everyone who plays along with me will receive a $1 coupon to Connie's store. Everyone with the correct response will be placed into the list randomizer and one lucky duck will receive a $10 coupon to Connie's store.

Reminder: the Jigsaw Puzzle does require Flash so don't try it on your mobile devices.  It can be completely right here on Connie's blog.  Did I cover everything? Email me with any questions.  Good luck everyone!


No comments: