Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sunday Funday!

Happy Easter to all those who celebrate!  We hid plastic eggs filled with paper strips of what she receives for finding that egg all around.  We do this so the dogs don't eat the eggs! How do you all deal with Easter Egg hunts and dogs?

 Walk Like A Duck

I'm sure you all recognize this as the layout from last week's Jigsaw Puzzle.  Walk Like A Duck by tiggernjen.  This little display was found in Camp Minnie in Animal Kingdom, Walt Disney World. Sadly, if you haven't seen it, you won't. That area is already under construction to make way for Avatar Land, which is scheduled for opening in late 2017.  I will miss Camp Minnie. 

After running all of you through the randomizer, congratulations go to Withnuts who will be receiving this week's $10 coupon to Connie's store.  

On to this week's Jigsaw Puzzle!  Like the last one,  I would like for you to solve the puzzle and then email me the kit(s) used to create the layout!  Hint: the layout is in the Gotta Pixel gallery.   You should email your answer to me at coyotelady(at)gmail(dot)com by Friday, April 10, 2015 at 9 PM Eastern Time.  Like always.. everyone who plays along with me will receive a $1 coupon to Connie's store. Everyone with the correct response will be placed into the list randomizer and one lucky duck will receive a $10 coupon to Connie's store. 

Reminder: the Jigsaw Puzzle does require Flash so don't try it on your mobile devices.  It can be completely right here on Connie's blog.  Did I cover everything? So let's move on to the puzzle!


Online jigsaw puzzles from JigsawSite.com

I know I said I would move on to something different. But you all seem to like these Jigsaws so much.  Next week, will be Hidden Elements! I am going to make one early in the week to be ready.  And, as requested, there will be more than just one or two elements to find!  Ask and you shall receive. I aim to please!  Have a wonderful week!!

No comments: