Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday Funday - Word Search Solution and New Jigsaw!

I don't know about where you are, but here in North East Ohio, we are buried in snow and cold! Especially the cold.  I am thinking it is about time for spring to push Old Man Winter aside. How about you? 

Word Search Solution from 02-22-15 Sunday Funday


I'll be sending out your coupons as soon as I publish the post.  The winner of the $10 coupon is Sandra Grimm! Congratulations, Sandra.

I found a new layout in the gallery at Gotta Pixel. It was created for a challenge and close to my heart  - Disney!   Three of Connie's products were used to create this layout.  Your mission is to solve the puzzle, find the layout, and email me the three products used to complete the layout.

The reminders:  You can complete the puzzle right here on Connie's blog, but it does require flash, so use your laptop or desktop - no mobile devices.  You should send me your answers by Friday, March 6, 2015.  Email to coyotelady(at)gmail(dot)com. Everyone who enters receives a $1 coupon to Connie's store. Those with the correct answers are entered into the randomizer and one lucky person receives a $10 coupon.  Ready?   Here is the puzzle - back to 49 pieces.



When you visit the gallery, it would be really nice if you left some love!! GO!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

So this is my own LO, and it's still hard! I need glasses! LOL!