1. Leave a comment to this message with a link to a recent layout (within the last two months) that you have created using any of Connie's products.
2. Layout should be made up mostly with Connie's products.
3. Leave an email address where we can reach you in the event that you win in your comment.
4. All entries are due by midnight EST on Saturday.
5. Only one entry per person.
We will enter all of the entries into a random list generator and one person will win a product of their choice from Connie's store!
Can't wait to see your layouts!
Here is a look at the fun entries that we had last week.
This one by bekfek is so fun. I love the large blended picture. That is a great technique that I need to learn.
Heather used Ice Cream Social to make this page. Such a fun memory to capture. I really like the big picture that draws all of the focus.
Karen made this fun layout of a waterpark adventure. I really like that she used multiple pictures.
The final entry was this page by Zanthia. This page is so pretty. My favorite part is how she positioned the pictures.
Connie just release the March installment of P2015. Be sure to check it out at one of her stores: GingerScraps, GottaPixel or ScrapbookBytes. You can get the MegaStash for $7.99 or pick your favorite pieces at 40% off.
It is that time when Connie retires some product to make room for more. Each product being retired is $1-$1.50. If you see something that you like be sure to grab it before it is gone for good. You can get a closer look at what is retiring at ScrapbookBytes, GottaPixel or GingerScraps.
Last of all is your freebie. I made a frame cluster using the new P2015 March kit. You may download it HERE.
Enjoy and have a great week.