Friday, January 2, 2015

Project 2015: January–NEW RELEASE!

Oh my goodness!  I almost forgot that today was Friday!  That just won’t do at all seeing how Connie is kicking off the Project 2015 Series today.  If you have been a Connie follower for very long you’ve probably fell in love with her Project Series over the past few years.  If you are a newer follower you may wonder just what it’s all about.  This series came about when many were looking for kits that they could use in Project Life or Project 365.  Monthly themed kits that would help them document daily happenings or life events chronologically.  Each year Connie has added a twist to things and she has kept it fresh and a whole lot of fun.  I can’t wait to share what she’s come up with to kick 2015 off with!

I absolutely love the artsy look this month’s collection has!  As always you can save big on the bundle/mega stash but if you only want a few of the packs then you can pick them up for 40% this week.  This month Connie is also offering a special bundle on the Art Journal AddOn Packs!

cap_P2015JanMScap_P2015JanAJB

cap_P2015JanKitcap_P2015JanBCcap_P2015JanPDPcap_P2015JanDPcap_P2015JanIBcap_P2015JanJCcap_P2015JanPTcap_P2015JanTempscap_P2015JanMMcap_P2015JanDEcap_P2015JanMPPcap_ss_P2015JanAPAOcap_jene_P2015JanCPcap_jene_P2015JanEPPcap_kw_P2015JanFPcap_kw_P2015JanWAcap_P2015JanFBTLcap_jb_P2015JanQPs


Ginger Scraps
Gotta Pixel
Scrapbook Bytes
Go Digital


There’s still time to get in on Connie’s 40% off Storewide Sale, though you only have what’s left of today.  It’s a good time to stock up on kits so you have plenty to work with when it’s too cold to be outside!

cap_endofdecsale1225-end0102

Ginger Scraps
Go Digital Scrapbooking
Gotta Pixel
Scrapbook-Bytes


Today’s freebie is in the works and I’ll be back later to share it with you.  I know you all like quick pages, and the clusters seem to be another good hit.  What other freebies do you all enjoy seeing on the blog?  This is your chance to put in some requests.  I can’t promise that we’ll be able to do it but I like making things I know you’ll use.  There are some limits to what we can share.  Whatever we share/create has to be in a single png or jpeg so please keep that in mind.

When  I come back I’ll share some of the Creative Team’s amazing layouts with Project 2015: January.  So check back in a bit for your freebie and some inspiration from the team!

~Susan~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am besotted with embossed papers!! I would love to see more of these as your DD :) Wishing all at Scrap Infusions a fabulous 2015!

Robinson Nest said...

Hi- I would like to do more pocket scrapbooking so a quick page that incorporates journAl cards as shown above would be awesome.

MomOnceAgain said...

Papers would be such a blessing!

Susan said...

I have never made embossed papers but I know that Connie and Jen E include a pack in most of the collections. I'll talk it over with Connie and see what she says.

Papers - Do you have a specific type of paper that you've been missing out on? Something that Connie hasn't been including in her kit but that you would like to have a variety of? Jen was our resident paper maker and after she left that sort of went by the wayside. Just like with embossed papers, those might not make it as a freebie often but I'll see what Connie says.

Pocket scrapping - yes! I'm going to be taking a closer look at those and I'll share one every once in a while as well.

Thank you for your input and if anyone else has suggestions please let us know!

Pam K said...

I like journal cards & word art ... if that's possible.

Heather said...

I would love FB timeline covers.