Friday, January 16, 2015

January 2015 Grab Bag

Are you ready for the first Grab Bag by Connie Prince for 2015?  This one is super cute and one you definitely want to snag now!  You get 6 brand new products for only $5.  Do you like seeing what you are getting before you purchase?  Lucky for you, Connie reveals the full grab bag in the store!!  This Grab Bag deal is only good through 1/22/15 so don’t delay!

cap_Jan2015GrabBagSale

There are also these special coordinating Add On packs as well.

cap_jb_tweetloveQPscap_jene_tweetloveEPPcap_kw_tweetloveFPcap_kw_tweetloveWAcap_ss_tweetloveAPAOcap_jene_tweetloveCP

Ginger Scraps
Gotta Pixel
Scrapbook Bytes
1-16-CAP_TweetLove_Jamberry-Orlando_zpsbdb1b670tweetlove_altimasport_zps391f8b2eValentineSkate650x650YouandMe_zpsf361f305

Do you love templates?  Check out these fabulous ones in a special Connie Prince and Angelclaud ArtRoom collab!

acart_cap_abagoftemplates

The more I see the “Razzle Dazzle” Collection in action the more I love it. The blues and gold make this kit very versatile!

cap_JanGABSaleAll

I’ll have to come back later with a freebie for you.  My internet has been acting up like crazy and I want to get this published before it goes out again.  It’ll be Friday night before I get back to the freebie but if I miss getting it to you Friday evening I’ll post it with Saturday’s post (so two for one!).  Thanks for understanding!

Have a wonderful Friday and scrap your joy today.

~Susan~

No comments: