Monday, December 29, 2014

Winner, Retiring Products and a Freebie

  Happy Monday!  I hope everybody had a great Christmas.  It is time for my favorite thing of the week.  I get to announce the winner of Show Off Wednesday.  Congratulations to Bekki!  Connie will send you your prize.  I hope everybody will join me for another round on Wednesday.  It is fun to see all of your creations. 

  Connie's 40% off sale is still going on.  You can get some fun, new kits to scrap all of your new holiday pictures.  This is available at all of her stores: GingerScraps, GoDigitalScrapbooking, GottaPixel and ScrapbookBytes
 
 
  It is that time again.  Be sure to check out all of the retiring products.   Each product pictured is $1-$1.50.   If you see something that you like be sure to grab it.  They will be gone at the first of the year.  You can get a closer look at the products at ScrapbookBytes, GottaPixel or GingerScraps.
 
 
  Last of all is your freebie.  I used Santa Express to make a few circle frames for you.  You may download them HERE
Enjoy and have a great week.



No comments: