Monday, December 22, 2014

Winner, Day #10, Sales and a Freebie

  Happy Monday!  I am so happy to be back.  I get to do my favorite thing which is announce the winner of Show Off Wednesday.  Congratulations to Karen / Robinson Nest!  Connie will email you your prize later today. 

  It is Day #10 of the 12 days of Christmas.  I am so excited for Christmas in 3 days.  I hope you share my excitement.  Here is you deal for today.
I love the yearly project packs.  I love how they work together without being matchy.  Hopefully you will enjoy these as much as I do.  You can take advantage of this sale at Connie's stores: GingerScraps, GottaPixel or ScrapbookBytes.
 
 
  Connie just released {Hues} Silver Celebration.  This is a beautiful black and white kit with some shimmer thrown in.  I am thinking this would be so fun to use with a super colorful picture.  Be sure to get it while it is on sale.  You can find it at GingerScraps, GottaPixel, ScrapbookBytes or GoDigitalScrapbooking
 
 
  Last of all is your freebie.  I used Santa Express to make a cluster.  You may download it HERE.
 Enjoy and have a great week.


No comments: