Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday Funday. Ready to resume the fun??

I am so happy to be back home and resuming my scrappy-life!  I still can't believe we spent more time driving than packing up the house on the last trip.  Four days driving time and three days packing time!  Pretty amazing.  Though I must admit I could have lived without seeing snow in South Carolina or the mountains!

Back on the October 26th post, I challenged everyone to create a layout using an extracted autograph.  If you missed that tutorial reference, be sure to check it out.   There was only one submission which is being highlighted today and Karen A also received the $5 coupon to Connie's store.  Congratulations, Karen and great job on the extractions!


We are going to resume our Sunday Funday games with a jigsaw puzzle!   Once you solve the puzzle,   look at it and tell me where and when you are most likely to see this in Disney World.  The "where" being Magic Kingdom,  Animal Kingdom, Epcot, or Hollywood Studios.   The "when" being the time of year or special event.  It's that simple.  If you find yourself needing a hint, drop me an email and I will send  you one hint.

You will have until Friday, November 14th at 9 PM to send me your answer. Please email your answer to coyotelady(at)gmail(dot.com).  Remember, you don't need to leave the blog in order to solve the jigsaw puzzle.  Mobile devices will generally NOT be able to be used as flash is required for the puzzle. Lastly, the puzzle box is larger than the completed puzzle to give you plenty of space to work.   As usual, everyone who enters will receive a $1 coupon to Connie's store. All entries will be placed into the randomizer and one lucky person will receive a $10 coupon to Connie's store.

Without further delay, here is this week's Jigsaw Puzzle!  Good luck!
Online jigsaw puzzles from JigsawSite.com


No comments: