Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Funday! First Happy Thanksgiving Wishes!

Hey everyone.  Sorry to be late today.  We had an ice storm yesterday and lost internet for awhile.  Couldn't even get out to take Sammy for his follow up on his surgery.  But you know what?  I'll take a little ice and no internet over what those poor folks in Buffalo are having.  With temperatures rising, I know Buffalo is expecting some flooding.  Looks like old man Winter has arrived this year.  And yes, I have my snow tires on already!!  So it must be true!

You'll probably recognize this from your solved jigsaw last week.  It is indeed the French Pavilion located in the World Showcase in Epcot.  I will be sending out your coupons shortly.   Congratulations to the winner of the $10 coupon, Jeanne Bancroft! 


Thanks to all of you who commented and shared your weather situation last week.  I love hearing from you all!  Sunday is for fun around here, and I am always happy to hear what's going on in your world.

Mother Nature is really odd.  Yesterday, we still had lots of snow and freezing rain.  Everything was glazed over!  Just opened the front drapes.  Hardly any snow is left!  I feel very sorry for those people in New York that really were hit hard with this Lake Effect snow.   I still remember the year we were the unlucky recipient of all that snow.  Lost our garage that year. The kids had very extended vacations because the National Guard moved into the schools to help with snow removal. There literally was no place to push the snow anymore. So the National Guard loaded it up and took out into the farm fields.  What a winter. What's the worst weather related incident you can remember?  Be sure to share that with me in comments this week!!

Sticking with another Jigsaw Puzzle this week.  Solve the puzzle and email me what the photo is about.  That simple.  You have until Friday, November 28th at 9 PM Eastern to get me your answers.  Send them to coyotelady(at)gmail(dot)come. Reminder that you can solve he JigSaw right here on Connie's blog, but it does require Flash. So use your computer and not a mobile device!

Online jigsaw puzzles from JigsawSite.com


That's it for this week. Except one thing.  I would love to be the first to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.  I am very thankful to be part of this wonderful community.  I have made so many friends here.  Thank you all for spending your Sunday's with me!!

No comments: