Saturday, November 22, 2014

So Sorry!!!

I’m really really late with today’s post because I’ve been focused our our new furbabies today.  My family adopted two 3 1/2 year old cats late yesterday and they are slowly adapting to being part of our busy family.  We have never adopted from a shelter before and it was a very emotional experience. I’ll share more of our story on another post but since I’m so late with this one I want to get you to Connie’s news.

First up is yesterday’s new release of the last installment of Project 2014.  Project 2014: December {Joyful Life} is a mega pack that you won’t want to pass up!

cap_P2014DecAll

Ginger Scraps
Gotta Pixel
Go Digital
Scrapbook Bytes
CP2014DecemberWEB_zpsf3712e5dcap-p14dec-copyLaughoutLoud_zps4fd0b92fP2014Dec_altimasport_zps4bf7cddc

The other news from Connie is that she’s retiring 38 products from her stores at the end of November.  To help you fill your scrapping stash before they are gone she has placed them on sale for $1 – $1.50 each product. Check them out!

cap_NovRetProductsAll

Ginger Scraps
Gotta Pixel
Scrapbook-Bytes

I haven’t had a chance today to make a freebie for you.  If I don’t get a chance to get one done tonight I’ll be sure to include an extra one when I post Tuesday.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 
~Susan~

No comments: