Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday - not quite yet Funday. Extracting Autographs challenge

Hi everyone.  Long time no see!  I want you all to know that I have missed you all.  And thank you to those of you who have emailed or dropped me note on Facebook.  It was VERY appreciated.  

I have to go back to South Carolina one more time to close up the house.  I thought about doing a Sunday Funday post then realized I might not be back in time to do the follow up answers and such.  That just wouldn't do one bit!!

There is something I do want to share with you however.  I know I went over this once before, but I Capturing Magic has a really good tutorial on "Extracting Autographs".  I thought I would share that.
Click on "Extracting Autographs" for the tutorial.

So here is my thought.  I would love to have you all practice this.  Not just on Disney layouts, but your everyday layouts!!  Perhaps a layout of your son or daughter.  Another relative.  The possibilities are really varied.

What I want you to do is practice this tutorial.  I'm not particularly picky what subject you use, but I would like to have an extracted autograph included in your layout!!  Once you have done your layout, go ahead and email it to me at coyotelady(at)gmail(dot)com.    When I get back and resume our regularly scheduled fun, I'll highlight a couple in my post.  Everyone who sends me a layout will receive a $1 coupon to Connie's store.  The creators of the two highlighted layouts will each receive a $5 coupon to Connie's store.

For those of you wanting to just play around, I am going to upload one of my signatures for your to practice with!  Just for fun, here is my Piglet autograph!!  Have fun with it.   Just don't forget to send me your layout!


You'll have until Nov 7, 2014 to get your layouts emailed!  I'll be here ready to bring you those Sunday Fundays starting then.   Thanks to everyone for being so patient with me during this time.



No comments: