Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Funday! Where in Disney World is this attraction?

For me, just about everything in DisneyWorld is an attraction.  I love to photograph everything!  That said, once solved, this puzzle is not a ride. It is a thing. And everything in Disney World is there for a reason.  What I would like for you to do is tell me where in Disney World this "thing" is located. And tell me the symbolism behind this "thing".  Once you solve the puzzle, a search will reveal this information to you.  I tried it myself without too many restrictions on the search just to make sure.

Because this photo is very monochromatic, I decided to go easy on you all and chose the 20 piece jigsaw puzzle.  And I do apologize for another jigsaw puzzle.  Most of you know by now that  I had surgery on the 28th of August.  Not to complain, but this time around, the knee surgery hurt.  The pain meds work nicely, but they have this little side effect of putting me to sleep.  Consequently, I spend almost 4 - 5 hours of the every 6 hour dose sleeping!   And for the other hour or so, my mind is very fuzzy.  Jigsaw puzzles are rather easy for me to post. So bear with me!

Again, a reminder about the jigsaw puzzles.  You can do the puzzle right here without ever leaving the blog.  The box is larger than the completed puzzle.  It allows you plenty of room to move your pieces around as you solve the puzzle. However, flash is required so you should use a laptop or a desktop. Most mobile devices will not allow you to run flash in order to do the puzzle.  All you need to do is email me your answer to coyotelady (at) gmail (dot) com.  Please have your answers in by Friday, September 12th at 9:00 PM Eastern.  As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to drop me an email.  I love hearing from you all!

Oh! I wanted to mention this. Both Connie and I LOVED the email from Meagan B.  "Is it wrong that I can name that character before ever touching a piece?  Maybe just too much of a Disney fan and I can recognize those Wilderness Explorer Badges anywhere on Russell’s vest.  Love that movie and we have met Russell and Dug a few times ourselves."  When I receive emails like this, I try to pass them on to Connie, especially if they make me smile.  And this one did!!  I wrote back that completion of the puzzle is never mandatory. Once you know the solution, you are welcome to email it.   You all are free to drop me any notes and comments at any time!  It's awesome to know there are other Disney fanatics enjoying my little games.  

The solution to last week's jigsaw puzzle was indeed Russell. Here is the photo I turned into the jigsaw:



And speaking of last week's puzzle,  the winner of the $10 coupon to Connie's store is TRACY WHITEHOUSE! Congratulations, Tracy.  I will be sending out the coupons to everyone Sunday morning sometime.  I'm fading fast tonight!   As usual, $1 coupons are sent out to everyone that plays along with me on Sunday.  Everyone that sends me the correct answer, goes on the List Randomizer and whoever comes back as #1 is the winner of the $10 coupon to Connie's store!  

Wow. I think I covered everything I needed to cover.  At least I hope so.  So let's get on with the puzzle.  Again.. all you need to send me at coyotelady (at) gmail (dot) com is 1) the location of this "thing" in Disney World and 2)  tell me what this "thing" symbolizes.  




Online jigsaw puzzles from JigsawSite.com

Hope you all have a terrific week and I'll see you next Sunday!

No comments: