Thursday, September 11, 2014

Storewide Sale, GAB Sale, and a Sneak Peek

I don’t know what Connie is celebrating but she has another storewide 40% sale going on.  Whatever the reason, you come out a winner!  Clear off some more of your wish list and stock you stash before she comes to her senses.

cap_40offsale

That’s not all!  Over at Scrapbook Bytes, Connie has her Desert Sun collection in the Grab A Byte Sale.  Every pack is only $1 each!

cap_GABSaleAd

Here are a few of Connie’s Creative Team’s layouts with Desert Sun. These ladies always amaze me with what they create with all the pieces!

desertsun_altimasport_zpsaeacb6eadesert-sun_zpsda9802eagardenofthegodsviewGrandCanyonWatchtower_zps9b977de8MonumentValley_edited-1_zpsd804bb29LifeisBetterintheDesert_zps671480cf10639615_718644181542923_9154923754466143993_n2v1zgk413hwv

Today is the last day to pick up the College Bound Collection on sale.  It’s a bright and fun collection that can be used for so many things!

cap_collegeboundAll

Scrapbook Bytes: bit.ly/1nwI3Tk
Ginger Scraps: bit.ly/1nVOPSh
Gotta Pixel: bit.ly/1r0wKn0
Go Digital Scrapbooking: bit.ly/1n7Rl8o


Tomorrow is new release day and I have a sneak peek at what is coming your way.  This is one of my favorite times of each month, can you guess why?

cap_SepTempbundle


I’m going to apologize right now for the lack of a freebie. Tonight was just not a night where I had a moment of time to create anything.  I’ll be back on my “A” game tomorrow or I’ll beg Connie for a little help out.  Until then I hope you all have a great Thursday and I’ll see you with a full reveal of the new release tomorrow.

~Susan~

1 comment:

teamkobza said...

Susan please be released. You, Connie and the rest of the team are so very generous with your time and your talents. Thank you so very much!