Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Funday! Another Jigsaw Puzzle with a new twist!

Last week's jigsaw puzzle was Mouse In The House 12 x 12 Template!


The list randomizer puts Sandra Grimm in the number 1 spot to win the $10 coupon to Connie's store! Congratulations Sandra!!    

I survived the third surgery on my right knee this past week.  I must say that this one was more painful and I had to call for a stronger pain medication. Which makes me sleep a lot! Instead of a Hidden Mickey this week, we are going to do another Jigsaw Puzzle, but with a twist.  I took one of our photographs from Disney World and created a jigsaw out of that. It looks as if they have changed the number of pieces you can select.  I selected 54 pieces for this one.  Once you solve the jigsaw, you will email me the name of the DISNEY CHARACTER.  The human is my lovely daughter, Chrissy.  And this particular photo is one of my favorites from our trips.  

Just a reminder about the jigsaw puzzles, you can do them right on Connie's blog without ever leaving.  Most devices will not be able to use the jigsaw as it uses Flash.  The completed puzzle does not completely fill the box. You are just given plenty of area to work and move pieces around! Once you have solved the jigsaw, simply email me the name of the DISNEY CHARACTER to coyotelady (at) gmail (dot) com.  Please email your answers no later than Sept, 5th at 9 PM Eastern time.

Hope you enjoy this week's puzzle!  I'll see you all next Sunday.

Online jigsaw puzzles from JigsawSite.com

No comments: