Saturday, August 9, 2014

Files fixed

I apologize for the problems with the freebie files from Thursday and Friday.  I have no idea what happened!  I just redid them, and tested the download from the website a couple times to see if everything is working correctly.  If you are still having problems with the files, I have a couple of suggestions.  First, clear your cache file.  That will ensure you are getting the fixed file and not pulling from the cache files.  Second, refresh your browser tab once the page pulls up.  Again, it just ensures you are getting the newest form of that page. 

If there are still problems with the files for Thursday’s and Friday’s posts let me know by posting in the comments and I’ll try another fix (changing the file names).  I know that some of you get frustrated when things aren’t fixed right away.  I am not at my computer most of the day.  Especially now that I’m gearing up to be back in my classroom.  Connie may not have the files available to fix the freebies either.  I help her out by making previews, packaging up the freebies, and uploading them in their final form (not all but most of the ones shared on the blog).  I will nearly always post in the comments once I’ve seen that there’s an issue and then I post in the comments when I think the file is fixed.  Except this time I felt it was important to reach out to everyone to let you know what it going on. 

Thanks again for your patience as I chase out the gremlins who are enjoying making me sad that I disappointed Connie’s fans the past two days.  I’m hoping to release them back into their natural habitat after retraining them to play nicely.  Have a great day!

~Susan~

4 comments:

sdwrdt said...

Thank you so very much! Sorry that you had to work to get them fixed!

scrapbookingGirl said...

Thank you for all your effort to get the links to work. Awesome freebies. Technology is great when it works - and the pits when it doesn't :)

Susan said...

We are still processing out the problems. Seems like it may not all be well as of yet. Thank you to everyone who has been so gracious and kind!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! - Kat