Monday, June 2, 2014

Winner, Sales and a Freebie

  Happy Monday!  It is time for our winner.  Congratulations to Kelly!  Connie will e-mail you your prize.  I hope everybody will join me again on Wednesday for another round of Show Off Wednesday.  I love seeing all of your creations.


  The June Grab Bag just went on sale.  You have until June 5th to take advantage of this great deal.  You receive 6 full products for only $5.00.  You can see a full reveal of the products in the store before you buy.  There are other add-ons as well.  You can get this deal in any of Connie's stores: GingerScraps, GottaPixel or ScrapbookBytes


  The Buffet just started over at Ginger Scraps.  Let's Go Coastal is Connie's contribution.  With summer just arriving I love the beachy theme.  The colors are just beautiful and bright. 


  Last of all your freebie.  I used Mirror Mirror and can I say that I love this kit.  It is a perfect kit for all of the princesses in your life.  Especially if you want a princess kit that is not pink.  Not that I don't love pink.  You may download your freebie HERE.
Enjoy and have a great week.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you so much! I am off to get the Grab bag.

Jennifer Moore said...

Cute cluster frame. It goes perfect with my recent purchase. :-) Thanks.

marlah24 said...

Love the frame. Thanks.588