Monday, June 9, 2014

Winner, Grab A Byte and a Freebie

  Happy Monday!  I hope everybody had a good weekend.  It is time to announce the winner from Show Off Wednesday.  Congratulations to Rylissite!  Connie will email you your prize.   
I hope you will all join us on Wednesday for another round.

Today Grab A Byte starts over at ScrapbookBytes.  Wedding Day is a very pretty wedding themed kit.  I love the color combination on this one.   So much of it could also be used on non-wedding pages. Here is a look at what products are available.












Here is a look at the layouts from Connie's amazing team.  These are all non wedding themed pages.  They are just beautiful.  I love how so many different picturess are used here.


Here is a look at all of the amazing wedding themed pages. 


Connie's newest kit, Simply Summer is still on sale.  It will be 40% off until Thursday.  I love the bright colors that she used.  I have had the opportunity to work with this and it is super fun.   It is available at any of Connie's Stores: GingerScraps, GottaPixel and ScrapbookBytes.


That was a ton of eye candy.  I hope that you are still with me.  Here is your freebie.  I used Simply Summer to make a frame cluster.  You may download it HERE.
http://bit.ly/1n1BurL
Enjoy and have a great week.

8 comments:

loribug said...

no linky on the HERE for freebie :)

ev65roses said...

No working link for freebie

Susan said...

I'll let Connie know so she can get a message to Teresa. We'll get you hooked up!

Connie said...

I fixed the link - it should work now :) Thanks for letting us know! - Connie

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! - Kat

marlah24 said...

So very cute. Thanks.

Pam K said...

Thank you for the cute cluster frame!

Crystalnva said...

So cute THANK YOU ;~} bunches...