Thursday, June 26, 2014

Ooops!

Sorry for the mixed up freebie link on today’s earlier post.  I think I got carried away during copying and pasting at some point.  It happens.  The freebie link for the Mirror Mirror Quick Page Freebie is now fixed and you can snag that cutie below!  I’ll be back in the morning (well morning for me anyway) with the full reveal of Connie’s new release and I’ll have another freebie coming your way.

By the way, thank you for the fans that let us know when there is a problem with the links.  We try not to let that happen but it does from time to time.  Especially when I’m multitasking.  Well, that’s all the time honestly.  I know many of you can relate.  You’re working at the computer, uploading a file, working on a layout, thinking about something, fielding questions from your family (or trying to decide if you should intervene in the current squabble between siblings), etc. There’s usually something like that going on unless everyone is asleep in my house. LOL  Which at the moment I’m enjoying a blissful moment of near silence.  My beautiful children have fallen into dreamland and all I hear is the washer spinning and the fish tank bubbling.  It’s time for me to call it a night, I think I hear a book calling my name.  Catch you tomorrow!

~Susan

No comments: