Friday, June 6, 2014

New Release Friday, June 6th, 2014

As I sit here putting this blog post together, it’s the eve before the last day of school for my family.  The year flew by but this week has seemed to never end!  However, Connie’s new release is going to be the perfect collection to document a lot of the summer fun my kids are envisioning.  Simply Summer is one sizzlin’ hot collection that is sure to help everyone scrap many happy memories!

cap_simplysummercap_simplysummerBCcap_simplysummerXPPcap_simplysummerWAcap_simplysummerFPcap_simplysummerPDPcap_simplysummertempscap_jene_simplysummerCPcap_jene_simplysummerEPPcap_ss_simplysummerAPAOcap_jb_simplysummerQPs

Ginger Scraps: bit.ly/U9wxWf
Gotta Pixel: bit.ly/1o5zjGw
Scrapbook-Bytes: bit.ly/1jP0Tlt

I’ll be back tomorrow with a freebie and some awesome layouts by Connie’s Creative Team showcasing this amazing collection!  I apologize for there not being a freebie with this post. I hope to be able to make one later today (Friday) and get it out to all of you.  On top of the crazy end of the school year normal stuff my mom has been ill for about 3 weeks and we had a couple of days where things got a little scary, then my internet connection has been acting all sorts of nuts so I haven’t been able to get any of Connie’s new kits to play with.   Don’t forget to swing by Gotta Pixel tonight around 7:00 EST to chat with Connie!

~Susan~

No comments: