Saturday, January 25, 2014

Weekend Sale, Project 2014, and Bonus Kit FWP offer

Welcome to the weekend!!  I’m so sorry that this post was delayed.  In keeping with a promise to myself that this year I’m going to push to get myself into better health, I worked out this morning before making the blog post.  However, I didn’t want any of you to miss out on Connie’s AWESOME Weekend Sale!  You can save at all her stores this weekend!

cap_JanSale

Connie also has a special FWP Kit Offer! Thanks Connie!  I love the word bits and elements in this kit.  I know it’s going to be a favorite in my stash!

cap_bonuskitofferJanuary2014ALL

Project 2014: February {Life That I Love} is now available in stores as well and I think it’s a good match for In Other News. Do you ever mix and match kits?  I tend to be a one kit scrapper but I have a layout idea where I’m going to mix these two kits.  I’ll share when it’s finished.  I would love to see layouts where you’ve mixed and matched Connie’s kits for some inspiration!  Care to share?  Just link me up in the comments.

cap_P2014All

Short and sweet for today.  I hope you have a fabulous Saturday!  Before you go, Dannethia made this terrific Alpha to go with In Other News just for you!  It’s the perfect addition to this kit!  Click on the preview to begin your download and enjoy.

 cap_ds_ion_alphabet preview

~Susan~

No comments: