Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Key and Winner to Last Week's Hidden Elements Challenge!

I hope you all had a marvelous Christmas.  I'm sorry I wasn't able to get this posted for you earlier today. We just got back home, greeted the dogs, and here I am.  :)


So here's the key... the kit was Peppermint Twist, a collaboration between Designs By Connie Prince and Pretty In Green. I found it looking for the kits to use the previous week and fell in love with it!!


There weren't all that many entries because of the Christmas holiday.  According to the Randomizer, Lisa Sim is the winner of the $10 certificate!!   I am mailing that to her now.  The kits have been mailed to all participants as well.

Please let me be the first to wish you all a Very Happy New Year.

Until next Sunday then....

1 comment:

Tupperstamper said...

Thank you so much for the $10 certificate.

Lisa Sim