Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale Starts Today!

Hi everyone, Connie here this evening with a later than usual post!

The Ginger Scraps Buffet Sale begins today!  I have the following packs on sale through December 5, 2013.  The kit is on sale for $2 and all additional packs are on sale $1 each.











Available only at Ginger Scraps

Here are some fantastic inspiration from my Creative Team!
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------
Here is a free QuickPage for you, too!

2 comments:

Jennifer Moore said...

Pretty QP. I always download the QPs from your blog, yet I've never actually used a QP before. They're always so pretty and I have intentions of using them, but then I just make my own pages. Thank you for being inspiring though.

Anonymous said...

Thank you ! - kat