Monday, August 26, 2013

Winner, Project 2013 and a Freebie

Happy Monday!  For us it is the first day of school.  For those who are the same Happy Back to School!  And for those that started last week or sooner I hope things are going well.  I get to announce the winner from Show Off Wednesday.  This is my favorite thing to do on the blog.  The winner is Bekki.  If you will email Connie at connie.prince08 AT gmail DOT com she will get your coupon prize to you!

Remember that the most recent installment of Project2013 was released on Friday.  I love this series.  I really love this color pallet and the owls.  I also used this kit for your freebie. 
 
 
 
It is the time of month when Connie retires some items to make room for new things in her stores.  Check out the products that are retiring and pick them up before they are gone for good.



Just a quick note for anyone who tried to download the freebie from Wed and found that it did not match the picture.  I accidentally sent the wrong link to Connie it is now fixed, I hope you enjoy.


Finally your freebie.  You may download it HERE.
Enjoy and have a great week.