Monday, July 22, 2013

Winner, Sale and a Freebie

I hope everybody had a good weekend.  I have the winner of Where It's At Wednesday.  It is Marilyn Shuttles.  Congratulations!
Connie will contact you with your coupon. 

Here are the questions from last week.
And the answers.
I hope you will join me on Wednesday for another round.

Do not forget that Connie just released her latest edition of This or That.  There is so much available for this.  There are 3 bundle options.  Be sure to pick up the one that fits you best.  I love that it fits both cat and dog lovers.




Connie is retiring more kits to make more room for all her awesomeness.  All products pictured are $1-$1.50 each.  If you see one that you have been wanting, grab it before they are gone.
 
Here is  your freebie.  You may download it HERE. 
Enjoy.  I will be back on Wednesday with a new round of Where It's at Wednesday.