Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sales, Where It's at Wednesday, CT Spotlight and a Hybrid Freebie

I hope everybody is having a good week.  Just a reminder of the sale that Connie is having this week.


Here is another round of Where It's At Wednesday!  Just a quick reminder of the rules.
Look at each picture and figure out which kit it belongs to.  Email your answers to connieprincecontest@gmail.com.  Connie will do a random drawing from all entries.  The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to spend in Connie's store.  I will announce the winner on Monday. 

Please be sure to email your answers.  DO NOT COMMENT HERE. (We want everybody to do their own work.)

Deadline: July 7th at 8 am. EST
 I can not wait to see what you come up with.


Today I am going to spotlight Carrin.
More About Carrin: I live with my husband, three children (1 set of twins and a singleton) and our dog. I'm a child development teacher, helping high school students learn all about the ways of young children.

Top Five Favorite Things:
baby laughs, hugs from my kiddos, watching my son play soccer, watching my daughter dance, finding a quiet minute or two during the day

Top Five Least Favorite Things:
Mondays, spiders, snakes ignorance, and mushrooms!
 Top 3 Favorite Connie Prince Products







Ginger Scraps buffet is still going on.  Be sure to get this kit at such a great price.






Here is a great printable that Lori made for you.  It can be downloaded HERE.
 

 
 
Enjoy and have a great week.

No comments: