Wednesday, July 17, 2013

CT Spotlight, Where It's at Wednesday and a Freebie

Happy hump day!  I hope everybody is having a good week.  First up I have a CT member to spotlight.  Deanna is up next.
More About Deanna:
My husband and I are empty-nesters except for our dog MOLLY! She's a 13 year old mixed breed dog that we love dearly. We live in a small home in the desert of Southern California. We moved here in 1972! We've learned to love the desert.

Digi scrapping is my number 1 hobby. I used to paper scrap, but now just have a room full of supplies!! I used to love to sew, but haven't had much time for that since I started digi-scrapping. I loved to make quilts. I also made one wedding dress for one of my daughters, and helped another one make hers! I collect tea pots and tea cups (is that a hobby??) I have tea cups that were my grandmothers, my aunts, and my mom's. They are precious. I also collect dolls and teddy bears. I'm interested in photography, but not very good at it! My husband is the caretaker of our yard--but I get to let him know what I'd like done! (is that a hobby??) We have ponds and fish and turtles out there that provide hours of entertainment and relaxation. We sit out on the deck and just enjoy everything.

Top Five Favorite Things:
My Lord, My husband, my 4 kids (and their spouses) , my 15 grandchildren, and my dog.

Top Five Least Favorite Things:
Tornadoes, earthquakes, illness, messes, and losing someone you love.


Top Three Favorite Connie Prince Products:

You can see more of Deanna's beautiful layouts in her gallery!


Here is our next round of Where It's at Wednesday.  Just a quick reminder of the rules.  Look at the pictures below.  Figure out which kit each one belongs to.  Email your answers to connieprincecontest@gmail.com  Connie will take all of the people who participate and enter them into a drawing.  The winner will receive a $10 coupon to spend in Connie's store. 

Be sure to email your answers.  DO NOT COMMENT ON THE BLOG.   We want everybody to do their own work.  

Deadline:  July 21st at 8 am EST
 
I can not wait to see what you come up with.
 
 
Here is your freebie.  You can download it HERE. 

Have a great week.

2 comments:

Crystalnva said...

Luv the tape to match the kit I bought THANK YOU ;~}

gran2boys said...

Thanks so much!