Wednesday, July 17, 2013

CT Spotlight, Where It's at Wednesday and a Freebie

Happy hump day!  I hope everybody is having a good week.  First up I have a CT member to spotlight.  Deanna is up next.
More About Deanna:
My husband and I are empty-nesters except for our dog MOLLY! She's a 13 year old mixed breed dog that we love dearly. We live in a small home in the desert of Southern California. We moved here in 1972! We've learned to love the desert.

Digi scrapping is my number 1 hobby. I used to paper scrap, but now just have a room full of supplies!! I used to love to sew, but haven't had much time for that since I started digi-scrapping. I loved to make quilts. I also made one wedding dress for one of my daughters, and helped another one make hers! I collect tea pots and tea cups (is that a hobby??) I have tea cups that were my grandmothers, my aunts, and my mom's. They are precious. I also collect dolls and teddy bears. I'm interested in photography, but not very good at it! My husband is the caretaker of our yard--but I get to let him know what I'd like done! (is that a hobby??) We have ponds and fish and turtles out there that provide hours of entertainment and relaxation. We sit out on the deck and just enjoy everything.

Top Five Favorite Things:
My Lord, My husband, my 4 kids (and their spouses) , my 15 grandchildren, and my dog.

Top Five Least Favorite Things:
Tornadoes, earthquakes, illness, messes, and losing someone you love.

Top Three Favorite Connie Prince Products:

You can see more of Deanna's beautiful layouts in her gallery!

Here is our next round of Where It's at Wednesday.  Just a quick reminder of the rules.  Look at the pictures below.  Figure out which kit each one belongs to.  Email your answers to  Connie will take all of the people who participate and enter them into a drawing.  The winner will receive a $10 coupon to spend in Connie's store. 

Be sure to email your answers.  DO NOT COMMENT ON THE BLOG.   We want everybody to do their own work.  

Deadline:  July 21st at 8 am EST
I can not wait to see what you come up with.
Here is your freebie.  You can download it HERE. 

Have a great week.


Crystalnva said...

Luv the tape to match the kit I bought THANK YOU ;~}

gran2boys said...

Thanks so much!