Monday, June 24, 2013

Winner, Sales and a Freebie

Happy Monday!  I hope everybody had a great weekend.  I get to announce the winner of Where It's At Wednesday.  Congratulations to Trish (G.T.).  Connie will contact you with your coupon.

Here are the questions from Wednesday.
And the answers
I hope you will join me on Wednesday for another round.
 
 
 
 
Here is another look at Connie's new release, Monster in the Making.  As always there are tons of extras that you can add on with your kit.
         I love the colors that she used.  With 3 little monsters of my own, I will get tons of use out of this kit. 


Do not forget to check out the products that will be retiring this month.  You can pick up some great deals.



 You can find these at either Gotta Pixel or Scrapbookbytes.


Last but not least is your freebie.  I used Connie's new kit Monster in the Making.  You can download your freebie HERE.
Enjoy.  Have a great week. 



1 comment:

G.T. said...

THANK YOU!!
Monster in the Making will now come off my wish list. WOOHOO!
Trish