Monday, May 6, 2013

Winner, Sales and a Freebie

I hope you all had a fun iNSD weekend.  There were some really great deals and fun games going on.  Connie still has her sales going on until tomorrow.  Be sure to pick up any goodies from her store while they are on sale.


Now I have the pleasure of announcing the winner of Where It's at Wednesday.  Our winner is Tanja B.  Congratulations!  Connie will be contacting you via e-mail with your coupon. 

Here are the pictures that were given and the answers.  I hope you will join us on Wednesday for the new clues.

Your freebie is using one of the grab bags that were available from Connie this weekend.  I used Sweeter Than Sweet.  You may download it HERE.
Enjoy.  Have a good week and I hope you join me on Wednesday for another round of Where It's At Wednesday.

2 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

very pretty, thanks!

andastra said...

Thank you so much for the coupon!!!