Monday, April 22, 2013

Winner, Recap and a Freebie

  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I get the pleasure of announcing the winner of Where it's at Wednesday. 
The Winner is Brenda Powers! 
Congratulations!  Connie will contact you through e-mail with your prize.

Here are the pictures and the answers to last weeks game.
I hope that you all join us on Wednesday for another round.

  Here is a look at the new releases from Connie.  First up is this fun collaboration with Twin Mom Scraps called Sunshine and Sprinkles.  I love the colors of this one and the spring feeling of it.  I could use some spring where I am.
 
  Next up is this amazing addition to Connie's This or That series, Mouse in the House.    It is Disneyland inspired and so cute. 



Here is your freebie using Connie's new collaboration, Sunshine and Sprinkles.  You can download it HERE.
I hope you enjoy.  I will see you on Wednesday with another addition of Where It's at Wednesday. 

1 comment:

marlah24 said...

What a cute cluster frame. Thanks.