Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Where It's at Wed and a Hybrid Freebie

  I am back with another round of Where It's at Wednesday.   Just a quick reminder of the rules.  Find the kit that each picture belongs to.  Email your awnsers to connieprincecontest@gmail.com   (Note: all products are available ins the connieprince.net store).

DO NOT POST YOU AWNSERS IN THE COMMENTS.  (We want everyone to play.)

All correct awnsers will be put into randomizer.  The winner will get $10 to spend in Connie's store.

Deadline to Play:  Sunday April 21, 2013 at 8 a.m. EST

Winner will be announced in Monday's blog post!

  Here is your freebie.  I made a spring banner.  You have the printable files.  They are on 12X12 pages if you want to have them printed like scrapbook pages. (That is what I did).  They are also on 8.5X11 sheets so that you can print them at home.  You can download it HERE.
  I hope you enjoy.  We really need spring where I am.


No comments: