Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Take 2 Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Do you have $2 in your scrapping budget?  If your answer is, “Why, yes, I do have $2 in my scrapping budget.” then you are in luck because you can pick up one of these two great kits from Connie Prince today!  04162013-Take2

Once Upon A Time is the perfect kit for scrapping all those fairytale moments in your life.  Now, if you are living in one of those fortunate places that has actually seen Spring arrive and stay then you may be adding some color to your outdoor living areas.  If that’s the case, Time to Plant would be the kit for you!

Both of these kits were new to me so I took time to visit Connie’s gallery to soak up some inspiration from the layouts that used these kits.  Here are just a few of my favorites!

Using Once Upon A TimeShari_OUATTerryF_OUAT

Using Time to Plantphysioscrapper_TTPscrappyt_TTP

Today is the last day for GGI at Gotta Pixel.  If you haven’t picked up Connie’s “What’s The Rush” Collection for $1 each pack then you need to snag it before it combines and goes to regular price!  The colors, elements, and papers in this collection are FABULOUS!  I can’t look at it without smiling!

cap_whatstherushAllGP

Well, I think that’s all my news for today.  Of course I can’t leave you without a small gift!  That would be downright depressing.  When I saw Time to Plant I knew that I wanted to use it for today’s freebie.  To begin your download of this cluster freebie just click on the preview. 

cap_timetoplant_cluster_freebie_preview

May your day be filled with the warmth of Spring and the joy it brings.
~Susan

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Nice cluster frame from a great kit. Thank you!!

craftysals creative corner said...

thank you connie for this lovely cluster