Monday, March 11, 2013

Tons of Sales, New Releases and a Freebie

Happy Monday to all.  Hope you had a great weekend.  This will be  a long post but, well worth all of the pretties for you to see.  First off, today is the beginning of Grab a Byte over a Scrapbookbytes.  Connie made Sea the World for her contribution.  Not only do I love the colors but, I love the theme that she picked.  I have some aquarium photos that I need to scrap.  This kit will be perfect for them.  Here is a look at all of the available pieces. 

Here is some CT inspiration.  Connie's team is amazing.
Two days left for the March 2013 Gotta Grab It Sale! Sale ends 3/12/2013.  I have not had a chance but, I can not wait to work with this kit.  I love the spring colors.

Plus, check out the new QuickPage Album created to coordinate with this collection!
Last call for the Collection of the Week.  We are family is on sale today and tomorrow.
Today is the last day for Connie's designer spotlight sale.  Get 30% off of her products.
Hopefully you collected her kit during the Daily Download over at Gotta Pixel.
That was a ton.  Glad that you are still with me.  Here is you freebie.  Deanna made a QuickPage with Connie's new release Sea the World.  You can download it HERE.

              I hope you enjoy.  Have a great week!



Sandy said...

Thanks so much for the quick page! I love the colors!!

Priscilla said...

I LOVE it!! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the Quickpage!