Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Take $2 Tuesday March 19, 2013 {FREEBIE}

As soon as I saw which two kits Connie has for today’s $2 Tuesday sale the theme song for the cartoons started running through my head.  Both my girls have grown up with Dora the Explorer and my son had a period of time that Diego was his hero.  Both these kits are perfect to scrap your child’s (or grandchild’s) love affair with either of these special childhood friends! You can pick up Little Explorer and Go Boy Go at Gotta Pixel or Scrapbook Bytes for $2 today only.

03192013-Take2

Layouts for Little Explorer
gigichet                                                                physioscrapper
gigichet_lephysioscrapper_le

Layouts for Go Boy Go
chigirl                                                                      mycau
chigirl_gbgmycau_gbg


Connie is retiring several kits, add-on packs, and template packs this month to make room for even more fantastic goodies in her store! Everything is priced $1 – $1.50 and the sale ends March 31st.  I’m drooling over the template packs and let’s face it, Connie’s kits rock!

cap_MarRetiringProducts-ends0331-1cap_MarRetiringProducts-ends0331-2


Since I have several “Dora” photos to scrap I snagged Connie’s “Little Explorer” kit.  While I was scrapping I made a special quick page for Connie’s fans.  To begin your download just click on the preview and enjoy.

cap_ikdd_littleexplorer_qp_preview

Have a terrific Tuesday!
~Susan

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks so much! Finally able to get your downloads. All the links for this past few days!!!!

maryanne said...

Me too!! Thank you for whatever you did to fix them for those of us who hadn't been able to download them! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into your stuff! Thanks again!