Monday, March 4, 2013

Sales and a Freebie

Happy Monday to everybody.  I hope that you had a good weekend.  Connie is in the Designer Spotlight over at Gotta Pixel.  She is having a sale.  Be sure to stop by and grab the kit she created for the daily download.

__________________________________________________
Today is also the last call for the current Collection of the Week, Entertained.  I will be back on Wedensday to introduce a new kit.
___________________________________________________________
 
Finally your freebie.  Connie's Frame Basics Volume 1 are quickly becoming one of my favorite things.  I love how I can use them with any kit.  I also used her new collab with Tami Miller Designs, Candid.  You can download it HERE.
 
I hope you enjoy and have a great week.




4 comments:

marsie55 said...

Thanks for the fabulous frames!! Just for your info, I went over to Gotta Pixel to download Day 4 of your kit .. the header says it is Day 4, but when you dl, it says Day 3 ?? Just thought someone might like to check it out .. I'm not sure what day I have, lol; but I am very grateful to have any!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful frames! Thanks so much for sharing.

Betty

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the coordinating freebie! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this kit- the shades of blue are beautiful! Thank you for the frame clusters!