Thursday, March 7, 2013

Designer Spotlight

I think the Winter/Spring blahs have hit me full force (either that or the sheer running like a crazy woman trying to tie up all the loose ends before Spring Break today has done me in).  I’m absolutely falling asleep at the keyboard.  Sigh, not great when I really wanted to take advantage of my husband being home tonight to get some creative time in.  You know there are days like that.

Enough about me and my sad self!  On to news about Connie…..

From March 2 - March 11 Connie is in the Designer Spotlight at Gotta Pixel! All products are on sale 30% off!

cap_dsad

Plus, don't forget to stop by Gotta Pixel each day to pick up this kit created by Connie for the Daily Download!

scrapbook-9eba83d70dcbfd001fbdbed88a2301f3

Nope, no sneak peek at the moment. Connie has some awesome stuff heading your way though so be sure to check back to see what she’s been putting together.

Today’s freebie is a QP made with Radiant in Red.  To begin your download just click on the preview.  I hope you enjoy your freebie!

cap_ikdd_rir_qp_preview

~Susan

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the free QP -- it is GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Thank-you so much for the gorgeous QP!

Priscilla said...

Very nice, Thank you!!

countryscrap said...

Thank you for the qpg. Love the colors.

Amanda said...

LOVE it! Thank you!

Crystalnva said...

BEAUTIFUL ! THANK YOU ;~}

TammyTags said...

Love it! Pinned it - twice!! Thanks for sharing!