Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bananas About Tuesday! {Freebie}

Take $2 Tuesday has arrived and Connie has one of my all time favorite kits on sale!  Both kits are a fabulous steal at $2 each today only.  You can pick up Bananas For You and Our Home at either Gotta Pixel or Scrapbook Bytes.

02052013-Take2

Here are some layouts using each kit by Connie’s awesome CTM’s.

Using Bananas For You dj-cap-b4u-ctlayout01

TerryF Using Our Home      Buds_Project12_1_copy

Cute, right?! I only have one of these in my stash but I think the other may be making its way home to me today.

Bananas For You is one of my favorite kits and I made a cluster for you using it.  You could add this to a Valentine’s card or a layout.  I hope you enjoy it!  To start your download just click on the preview.  I included a shadowed version as well as an unshadowed version for you in the download.

cap_ikdd_b4u_cluster_freebie_preview

Happy Scrapping!
~Susan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you this is so cute.

Administrator said...

I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Monday's Guest Freebies. Thank you. http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/02/mondays-guest-freebies-scrap-infusion.html

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU ;~} from crystalnva