Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Freebie and New Collab

TGIF! It’s that time again. Can you believe how quickly this month is flying by? I know I can’t!

Today is Day #2 of the 12 Days of Christmas Savings Sale. This deal is good in all her stores: Gotta Pixel, Gingerscraps, and Scrapbook Bytes.

cap_day2-12dayssale


Connie teamed up with the wonderfully talented Pretty in Green for today’s festive release. Peppermint Twist has my favorite color red and a bunch of fun elements sure to please! It’s available now at Gotta Pixel, Gingerscraps, and Scrapbook Bytes.

CAP_PinG_PeppermintTwistCollab

Check out this beautiful inspiration from Connie’s Creative Team!

peppermint-twist_edited-1

2010-12-25-excitementxmasday_sm

Christmas-2012

December16_smaller

I love this kit and all these beautiful pages make me love it even more!


Today’s freebie was made using the Peppermint Twist collab. Simply click the image to download.

cap_PinG_pepperminttwist_freebie_pvw


Thank you all for reading and I hope you’re all enjoying the holiday season.

xoxo
Jenn

5 comments:

Stacey said...

gorgeous kit & cluster! thank you!

Carol said...

Absolutely love this frame! Might have to buy the kit! :0)

marlah24 said...

Thanks for all the holiday inspiration and freebies.

TR said...

Thank you very much!

mischalaneous said...

Wow! This is stunning, Jenn. Thanks so much! I am LOVING all the goodies from Connie & you & the rest of her aMaZiNg CT!

I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas season!