Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Deal of the Week and Hybrid Freebie

Today starts the new deal of the week.  On sale is a great traditional Christmas kit.  I love the Santas in this kit.  Remember it will be at the price in the picture today until Tuesday.

Here are a few layouts that I found over in Connie's gallery at Scrapbook Bytes.  I love this one by VanillaDesignz.   I love the sepia photos with the red and brown of the kit.  She did such a great job of clustering everything.
I found another great layout by Zanthia.  I really like how the picture is in the split frame.  The colors compliment her photo very well too.
Now for your freebie.  It is a great printable made by Lori.  You can download it HERE.


Chris said...

Love it!!! Thanks so much!

Stacey said...

fantastic hybrid! thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Stephenie said...

Thank you~

Nancy said...

Love it - thank you for sharing!

Jennifer Moore said...

I love the subway art Loni comes up with. Thank you for sharing!