Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 3 of Christmas Savings and a Freebie

Hi everyone! Today is Day #3 of the 12 Days of Christmas Savings Sale! The sale is on at Gingerscraps, Gotta Pixel, and Scrapbook Bytes!

cap_day3-12dayssale


Today’s freebie was inspired by the gorgeous colors of Connie’s new collab with Pretty in Green – Peppermint Twist. It’s on sale now in all of Connie’s stores!

CAP_PinG_PeppermintTwistCollab

My free paper pack coordinates perfectly! Simply click the image to download.

cap_PinG_jennck_pepperminttwist_pp_pvw

Thanks so much and happy weekend to all!
xoxo
Jenn

4 comments:

nancypinct said...

Wow, what a surprise! Thank you for these 3 days of freebies. I must have missed the notice, but I did miss out on the bargains I was waiting for. You must know Connie that all of our $$ are stretched to the max at this time of the year, and I wanted two of your template packs and that awesome new red kit you did with Pretty in Green - and I missed both of those sales!! When I saw the $1.25 yesterday for the templates I said "great" I will come back in the morning and get them, and of course that was not the right thing to do!! Oh well, I will just have to keep watching! I do love your designs. Thanks again for the goodies!

Stacey said...

wonderful papers! thank you!

mischalaneous said...

These are AMAZING!!! I think I'm going to print these are cardstock, both sides, & make paper chains! I'll post a photo if it works out. THANKS so much!

Jennifer Moore said...

Beautiful papers! Thank you.