Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Outlook and a FREEBIE

The forecast is loads of beautiful kits by Connie!  I seriously have such a hard time picking a favorite because each one is full of gorgeous elements and fun papers. I want to remind you to check out her Collection of the Week: Main Street Magic.  You have a little bit more time to pick up the kit and ad-ons for a great price!  See, even just looking makes you smile!

 

1009-10152012

Grab these at any of her stores!  Gingerscraps, Gotta Pixel, and Scrapbook Bytes.

I wish I could give you a full 5 day forecast but instead I’ll have to let you just have a peek at what is coming out the next few days from Connie.

Week2-CalendarSneakWeek2-GGISale

Did you see the awesome collection that Connie released Monday for GAB at Scrapbook Bytes?  Oh … my …. goodness!  I love the rich colors, beautiful papers, and the sweet elements!  I made a quickpage for you to enjoy using “Come Alive.”  I hope you enjoy it!  Just click on the preview to begin your download.

cap_comealive_quickpage_freebie_preview

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, thank you so much :-)
AuroraV

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Beautiful QP, thank you!

bekfek said...

What a beautiful QP! Thank you so much.

Stacey said...

beautiful QP! thank you!

Rosemary said...

Lovely QP, thanks so much!

Katia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you so much - super - love your designs

Ricki Ohana said...

Thank you for the lovely QP!