Thursday, October 18, 2012

Terrific Thursday

Here we are, back again to Thursday!  Has the week flown by for you too?  Have you had a chance to scrap a memory this week?  If not have you done something that will jump start a future layout?  How about even jotted down a note about something that happened that you want to preserve as a family memory?  Just something to think about as we head into the weekend.  Not that I’m that great about planning ahead when I scrap.  I tend to scrap about a year behind!

Whether you are planning ahead or still scrapping multitudes of photos from years past Connie has another winning kit on its way to stores tomorrow!  I see some goodies in there that I know I need to snag!  Oh who am I kidding?  I need all of Connie’s stuff.  (See, you chuckled in agreement just now.  I know you did!)

Week3-P2012Sneak


Connie’s Collection of the Week has some gorgeous PreDeco pages that would be terrific to speed you on your way to getting a layout done in a flash.  I love PreDeco pages because they allow the flexibility of placing your photos and journaling where you want them.  Soar will be on sale through the weekend at all of Connie’s stores.  Pick the pieces that call to you the most or all of it!

1016-10222012


I love the soft colors and gentle patterns in Soar and I made a brag book page to share with all of you.  I made it 5X7 but you can resize it to 4 x 6 easily.  Just pop in your pictures, print, and add to your favorite holder. To download just click on the preview.

cap_ikdd_soar_bragbook_freebie_preview

Happy Scrapping!
Susan

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

So pretty, thank you :-)
AuroraV

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thank you, this is so cute.

Stacey said...

beautiful bb page! thank you so much!