Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday brings lots of good things!!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  
It is time for a new set of Deals of the Week and this week I am
going to spotlight the "Live For Today" collection!  This is a really versatile
set and the colors would work beautifully for end of summer or even
Autumn layouts.  Grab the kit for $2.50 and the addon packs for $1.50 this week!


Day #4 of Gotta Pixel Designer Spotlight 
It is Day #3 of my Designer Spotlight at Gotta Pixel!  My stores are on sale 30% off plus
I'm giving away a kit each day through August 27.  Stop by and grab today's pieces!

Today's Featured Product at Gotta Pixel
is my Sweet Tooth collection! 


Free QuickPage From Cate
Cate has whipped up a sweet QuickPage to share today, be sure to leave a comment
and tell her thank you! 

I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Connie Prince


CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this beautiful quick page - love the colors!

Stacey said...

thanks for the beautiful Qp!

Chris said...

Thanks for the grat Quick page.

Anonymous said...

Mahalo Cate for this adorable QP...Haunani

Anonymous said...

Truly a beautiful QP. Thank you!