Friday, August 24, 2012

New This Week - Happy Homebody + A Matching Freebie!


There is a new collab from North Meets South Studios 
{Connie Prince and Trixie Scraps} in stores this week!  Perfect
for all of your home centered layouts and absolutely FULL of gorgeous
pieces to scrap many layouts!  

You can grab the kit on sale 30% off this week.


 Available At Gotta Pixel & Ginger Scraps

Some amazing Creative Team Inspiration to get you started!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Day #7 of Gotta Pixel Designer Spotlight 
It is Day #7 of my Designer Spotlight at Gotta Pixel!  My stores are on sale 30% off plus
I'm giving away a kit each day through August 27.  Stop by and grab today's pieces!



 
Today's Featured Product at Gotta Pixel
is my My Happy Place collection! 


-------------------------------------------------------------------


A Happy Homebody Freebie From Connie
I have whipped up a little freebie for you today, it 
coordinates with the new Happy Homebody collab from 
North Meets South Studios (Connie Prince & Trixie Scraps)!



 
I hope that you have a wonderful Friday & weekend!!

Connie Prince

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 24, 2012. Thanks again.

Rebecca said...

Thanks so much for all your freebies - I sometimes have trouble keeping up lol

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the beautiful frame! love the new collab!

HappyScreens said...

Thank you all for this lovely cluster frame.

sailwemust said...

Very cute - love the colors - looks just like my house! Thank you.

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on Monday's Guest Freebies. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/08/mondays-guest-freebies-connie-prince.html