Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Your August hybrid calendar is calling

So how about we start off with kind of a funny story?  Earlier this month, Connie went on vacation and forgot to put up TRASHED, TATTERED and TORN as the COLLECTION OF THE WEEK.  These things happen, right?  The really funny part is that I blogged about the TTT sale twice that week and never even noticed that the goodies weren't marked down in price!  This is what we call a comedy of errors.  Oi.

Well, Connie and I have actually synchronized our sale watches this time and we think that we've finally got it right.  So here, once again, is TRASHED, TATTERED and TORN as your COLLECTION OF THE WEEK (for reals!).



I've had some inquiries about today's FREEBIE so I know that y'all will be excited to see this one. (And yes I had to purposefully throw in the y'all for Connie's sake as her and I spoke by phone yesterday and she didn't even give me one y'all but she says that I gave her one aboot). :)

Now you might be asking yourself WHAT KIT IS THIS?  Well, stay tuned because it is part of the AUGUST GRAB BAG that is releasing on Friday.  Consider this your sneak peek.  Please leave a note of thanks for JAMIE B. and Connie if you download.


9 comments:

Chris said...

thanks so much!!!

Stacey said...

love the calender! thanks so much!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jul. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!!
Betty

Donna Penn said...

Thanks, so much. I love the calendars! I now have the whole set.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much
Claire

yabby said...

This looks great! Thank you so much

Beverly said...

Thank you so much Connie and Jamie B ... looking forward to seeing the WHOLE kit ... all of you are awesome!