Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WE DID IT! The Big 4-0-0-0 is HERE!

WOO HOO!  Connie has finally reached the big 4-0-0-0 fan mark on her Facebook page.  I am so super excited for her - I can't think of any digi-designer who works harder for her fans so this is an honour very well deserved.

To celebrate this accomplishment, I thought I would spice up today's SNEAK PEEK of Connie's GOTTA GRAB IT contribution releasing on Saturday, June 9th at Gotta Pixel:

As promised, now that we've reached this huge milestone, we are going to have another:


And all of the action is happening right here on the blog.  Ok - ready for the details?  Who am I kidding? LOL - you have all been as anxious for this day to arrive as Connie and I have. :)


Step 1:  Create a delicious layout using one of Connie's kits

Step 2:  Post your layout in one of her store galleries between today and Sunday.  Previously posted layouts aren't eligible - we want to see your fresh stuff! :) And, also, only one layout link per person please.

(Gotta Pixel - Scrapbook Bytes - Ginger Scraps)

Step 3:  Come on back to this blog post and link us up to your layout in the comments section before 11:59pm EST on Sunday, June 10.

We're going to check out your creations and pick at least FIVE talented scrappers to join the team for a one-month visit.  Know what that means?  In addition to hanging out with a bunch of special ladies AND the most talented designer in the digi-biz, you'll get to play with all of Connie's new goodies for FREE for one whole month.  [Insert squeal of excitement here!]  And don't worry if you've got vacation plans coming up, we're pretty flexible on the month you choose!

Sound good?  Sound great?  Sound downright stupendous?  I thought so!  Ok - walk, no RUN to your computer and start your software, scrappers.  We can't wait to see what you create!


GrandmaBev said...

Here's the page I created.

Penny said...

Congrats on 4-0-0-0!!

Here's a layout.

andastra said...

That sounds fantastic!!
Here is my page:

Penny said...

The girls at Gotta Pixel liked this one better. Can we change my entry to this one?


Mendy said...

Here is my layout. Adore the kit, who am I kidding I love all of them. ROFL. http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/connie-prince/p293581-iphone-memories.html

shaz515 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shaz515 said...

Here is my layout using Connie's For You Kit.

Pabby said...

Here is my link! Thanks so much for the opportunity to work with you and your team!


Jennifer Moore said...

It's very exciting that you have 4000 fans. That is a lot!

Here's my latest page using Connie Prince products. It uses a kit I frequently use.

mnJenL said...

Here is one from me. Thanks for looking. :)


lvgurrrl said...

Hi! I threw this one in since I just did the SS at Gotta Pixel with you!!!


Debbie N said...

Connie - thanks for the chance to win a guest CT spot


rdjr@fuse.net -- Debbie

Helene said...

Congrats on reaching 4000 fans Connie.
Link to the LO I created for the contest. It's posted at GP

Kathy said...

Here is my page l created.

judyinSD said...

Thanks for this chance to work with your talented team.
Here is my entry.

Helen Smith said...

WOOT WOOT, congrats on reaching 4000 fans.
Thanks for the chance, heres my LO:


Valerie said...

Thanks for the chance to try out for a guest spot! I'm posting 2 links because my layout is a 2 pager. If you only want to look at one of the pages that's ok, but I thought I should show the whole layout.

left page: http://scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=386474&title=365week-202-pager&cat=12986

right page: http://scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=386476&title=365week-202-pager&cat=12986

Scrappy Penguin said...

I would love to be a guest. Here is the page I created.

It will also be posted on my blog.
Thanks in advance for looking.

chris said...

Congrats on the 4000!!!!Thanks for the chance to win:) Here is mine.


Donna Penn said...

Hi Connie,
Here's the link to my layout that I posted at Gotta Pixelhttp://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/data/624/webflowersinmygarden_edited-1.jpg

kiss1080 said...

Hi! I also have a 2 page layout in two links. You can just use the first if that's your preference :) Thanks for the chance!!



jenltip said...

Here is mine. Congrats on 4000!!! It's because you're so awesome!!!

My Page

Jackie said...

I have all of my fingers crossed this time. I'd love to guest CT for you. Here is my entry using the June Grab Bag (Sweet Summertime).


MK said...

Here is my LO. Hope I get a spot.


Melissa said...

Here's my LO - Thanks for the opportunity!!


dshepard said...

Congratulations on 4000 fans! Here's my page: http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/connie-prince/p293881-family.html

Thanks! :)

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much for the chance to try for a guest spot. Here is my page at Gotta Pixel:

Congrats on hitting 4000!

Marla said...

Here is my page:


I didn't think I would have a chance with all the family stuff we had going on this month.

I would LOVE a guest spot!!

Congrats on 4000 fans!

Judith said...

Love your work so how could I resist this? Here is my link:


Tina said...

Hi Connie; I just happened to be making a LO with a kit of yours when a friend forwarded me this blog post, lol! Maybe it's a sign! ;)


Genevieve Cairns said...

Totally forgot until the last minute, but when it comes to delicious....can it get any better than chocolate?? Meet my little Chocoholic!


Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

So sad I missed this, good luck everyone :)