Monday, May 21, 2012

A MATCH MADE for Monday!

To all of my Canadian friends - Happy Victoria Day!  And to the rest of you - Happy Monday!

We are finishing up our long weekend here in Canada and - whew - it has been a hot one!  Sunday's temperature got up to 32 C (or 90 F).  It wasn't supposed to be quite that hot so we headed out to Marineland in Niagara Falls, Ontario yesterday morning.  We only live about 20 minutes away so we always pick up season passes and then go for about two hours at a time.  Two hours is plenty to completely wipe out my darling Sophie!  Then we headed off to my mother-in-law's house for supper and ended up opening her in-ground pool (taking off the winter cover, etc).  Suffice to say that it was a tiring but fun Sunday!  One more personal note before we get to Connie goodies ... Happy Birthday Mom!  My dear mother is 62 today (I can say that because she doesn't read Connie's blog .... um, well, at least I don't think she does - guess I'll find out soon enough if she sees that I've posted her age!! LOL).

Today's FREEBIE is a set (yep, TWO) quick pages from DEANNA using Connie's May Ginger Scraps Buffet  collection - MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.  Here's a preview of the kit and a recent layout that I did using this super sweet kit:






Please leave a note of thanks for Deanna and Connie if you download!


15 comments:

Priscilla said...

How sweet!! Thank you so much.

Stacey said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful QPs! Happy Birthday to your mom!!

Anonymous said...

Really cute "New Baby" QP's. Thanks a lot!

JeannieK said...

Thank you ladies! I have a new grand niece - she's just a week old - this will be perfect for some of the many pics we already have!

Becster said...

Thank you so much! My granddaughter is 1 1/2 and her baby brother is due in August. These will make a fabulous companion LO!

Arlene said...

Thanks so much Deanna and Connie. We have a new baby boy in the family (my grand-nephew). Love these :)

Valerie said...

Very sweet quick pages. Thanks so much. I am working on my almost 5-year old granddaughter's first year album, and this kit is perfect.

Mecia said...

Thanks for these! We are expecting our fourth baby in July and we don't know what we are having so good to have both. :)

Deanna said...

thanks! - they are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I just love these- thank you!!

Jani said...

Very cute. Thanks for sharing

Administrator said...

I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Wednesday's Guest Freebies. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/05/wednesdays-guest-freebies-connie-prince.html

Administrator said...

I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Wednesday's Guest Freebies today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/05/wednesdays-guest-freebies-connie-prince.html

Anonymous said...

Thank-you

Dina said...

Thank you so much! I have two new grand-babies; a little girl born 4/23 and a little boy born 5/15! These will be perfect!