Saturday, March 10, 2012

SPRING A DING fling!

Ooooh - my fave time of the month!  GOTTA GRAB IT is here at GOTTA PIXEL.  As usual, Connie's contribution is gorgeous and, quire frankly, irresistible.  Introducing ...

SPRING A DING

Each of the following four packs is on sale now for only $1.00.





Need to put even more SPRING in your step?  The following add-on packs are now available for 50% off.






As usual, I'm happy to share some gorgeous CT inspiration.

Today's FREEBIE is a a matching set of SPRING A DING embossed papers.  Enjoy!


12 comments:

gran2boys said...

Beautiful colors! Thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Jeannie said...

Thank you so much! The EPs are as lovely as ever!!! Love the color scheme for the month.

marsie55 said...

Thank you!

Sam said...

Such a fun color palette. It looks great. Thanks for the fun embossed papers. They always make me so happy! :)

Priscilla said...

Love these!! I see sherbet. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this new collection - such wonderful colors!

Thank you for the beautiful embossed papers!

loribug said...

yay, love it, thanks shari

nancypinct said...

Great kit Connie! I am looking very closely at your papers - are they really all NOT wrinkled up or folded? Your sample pages also show no crumpled pages. I do want to buy it but I really do not care for messy papers at all. I wonder if you would be able to let me know what you have in this kit? Thank you very much for your help.Nancy P lupynan30@att.net

sherry said...

Thanks for the lovely embossed papers...and how nice you are to have matched them to the GGI this month. Love the colors.

Jennifer BC said...

Gorgeous Shari!!!