Saturday, March 24, 2012

Diva-licious!

I'm going to make this post quick because I've got about 1.5 hours left before bed (thank goodness for pre-posts!) and I'm itching to scrap.  I've had my pics in a template for three days but haven't had time to choose a kit and get down to business!  Tonight is going to be the night. :)

This new TEEN GIRL collab from Connie and ALBUMS TO REMEMBER is one of the kits in the running for my current layout.  This collection is totally diva-licious - which is just perfect for my precocious nearly-four-year-old!



Connie's CT has been having a blast with this collection.  Here are four more mojo-inspiring layouts!

Today's FREEBIE is a TEEN GIRL cluster frame that I cooked up for you.  Hope you like it!


9 comments:

Priscilla said...

Thank you!! Nice colors.

marsie55 said...

Beautiful cf .. thank you so much!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 24, 2012. Thanks again.

loribug said...

beautiful cluster Shari, thanks so much

Sue said...

Thank you!!! Love the Easter alphas also!

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!

Jennifer Moore said...

So pretty! Thank you.

Unknown said...

Cute kit, and great freebie. Thanks!

a1983alaskan said...

I love this. My ds and his fiancee's wedding colors this summer are deep purple and sage green. This will be perfect for some of the wedding photos :-)
Thank you!